What are porcelain veneers?
- Porcelain veneers are biocompatible laminates that are used in the treatment of chipped, chapped, disfigured and distorted teeth.
- Dental porcelain veneers look as natural as one’s own teeth.
- They very durable and enhance your smile aesthetics.
- Veneers are custom created as per one’s oral constitution eg. the shape and size of teeth, jawline and contour.
- Treatment is done in just about two sittings.
- The sheer luster of veneers gives you a sparkling smile and a confident demeanor.
Wish to know more? Contact your Dental Expert at Experteeth Dentalcare today.
Just like the latest trends in fashion, smile makeover with porcelain crowns is trending with the Gen-next citizens.
So what are porcelain crowns?
- Porcelain Crowns are natural porcelain laminates that protect the damaged teeth from further degenerating.
- They are a healthy replacement for silver metal crowns which look unpleasant.
- Porcelain crowns are an alternative to metal crowns post root canal treatment to protect the tooth from getting fractured.
- They blend with the teeth’s natural colour and enhance the beauty and aesthetics.
- Porcelain crowns are customized as per your teeth’s natural structure.
- They are ideal for damaged, distorted, decayed, discoloured, chapped, cracked or fractured teeth.
- Moreover, you get back your teeth’s functionality, strength and aesthetics to your advantage apart from enhancing your smile and your confidence.
- These porcelain crowns come with 5year,10years and 15 warranty basis the brand you choose.